This panel included Dr. Robert Bridger, Author & Human Factors Expert, and Thomas Davies, CEO of Temporall.
69% of employees are experiencing burnout symptoms while working from home during the last lockdown, according to job site Monster.
With increasing workloads, home confinement, family commitments, not to mention anxieties relating to job security, future health and the economy - even the most resilient employees will be tested.
But this isn't just a personal issue. Organisations and their HR teams are under a duty of care to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their employees. So, as widespread home working continues, our panel of experts explored how you can help protect your people from pandemic burnout.
Specifically, they focussed on the 5 C's of strategic workload and wellbeing management.
1. Culture - how to ensure the balance between wellbeing and workload
2. Capacity - understanding the stress and strains of excessive workload
3. Capability - recognising the new skills and additional support people need
4. Control - how data can be used to manage the flow of work appropriately
5. Communication - how empowerment and psychological safety are key to managing the new work environment
Our speakers include some of the most forward-thinking leaders in the Future of Work, industry pioneers, business leaders and ground-breaking academics.