The final webinar in our Q1 2021 trilogy which has focused on the power of collaboration will take a deep-dive into ‘SuperTeams’. SuperTeams can be defined as 'groups of diverse people connected physically and virtually through meaning, mindsets and AI to collectively solve problems and fulfil work in ways that optimise value creation'. In doing so their contribution leverages the collective intelligence of the group and its material to future success and sustainability. We will be exploring the different factors senior leaders should focus on to create, manage and grow SuperTeams, in both BAU and project environments.
In previous sessions we have explored how to build a collaborative culture, and how to ensure programme delivery success. In both sessions the role of teams, and how leaders harness the power of different thinking styles, as well as AI to augment their work, emerged as a critical theme. This third and final session in the Q1 2021 series will explore exactly what a SuperTeam in the new world of work should look like, and the behaviours senior leaders should be encouraging to support SuperTeams in agile project delivery and value creation.
The 5 Factors we will dive into are:
- Thinking styles – collective mindsets and active inclusion
- Team composition - blending skills, knowledge and personality
- Telepathic cognition – synchronicity of interchange and exchange of ideas
- Trusted empowerment - to get on and solve problems better and faster than others
- Transmissive collaboration – the ability to transfer energy and ability into action
This event explored the tools, technologies and techniques for powering teams of the future.